for the Buffalo and WNY area
Provide Interior Decorating and Home Staging Plans to Do-It-Yourself
Happy 21st anniversary to my husband. You are my everything.
Thank you for giving me a great life where I can follow my dreams and get to do what I love!
The post For my husband… appeared first on E-Decorating and Staging advice from your photos: Style in a Snap.
Weekly tip for Interior Decorating and Home Staging:
There are a few tricks in my toolbox. The three items I can not do my job without:
1. Mr Clean magic Eraser – sometimes repainting is not necessary if you can get the marks off the walls and trim.
2. Blue tape – use for marking where art needs to be hung and even tagging items that need to be removed from the room for staging.
3. Febreze – love that stuff! I use the simple fresh scent. (I have 2 teenage boys – can’t live without this stuff!)
We did two things in this kitchen to make it rise to the price point of the desired sale price.
1. removed the dated floral wallpaper and paint
2. Replace the mixed matched appliances with stainless steal
Selling house is about meeting – or preferably going above – buyers expectations. What is expected for the neighborhood and the price point? How can you make yours the best?
Home Staging works if you know what to do. I have been doing this full time for 13 years. (Please note: Watching HGTV does not make you an expert.)
I can help! Give me a call and we can get started. (716) 912-1581.
The post Update for a Quicker Sale appeared first on E-Decorating and Staging advice from your photos: Style in a Snap.