Vintage bathrooms can be really cute or really ugly. You know what I mean?
Take this bathroom for example. A couple quick fixes at a very modest budget makes it adorable again.
The steps we took:
- replaced the mirror with a blacked framed one
- replaced the sconces with a pair a little more modern
- replaced the faucet with a set a little more modern
- painted the vanity black to match the mirror
- selected a shower curtain that ties the colors together.
The post Vintage Bathrooms can be charming appeared first on E-Decorating and Staging advice from your photos: Style in a Snap.
Vía E-Decorating and Staging advice from your photos: Style in a Snap » Blog http://ift.tt/1zCC4bb